The Q.U.A.C.K Squad Memoirs

Three homies and a rubber ducky. Pause...

2/28/11

IQ Alarm Clock

So id definitely shoot the coon who buys this for me (Seriously).. This Alarm Clock goes off loud as shit for whatever time you set it, but heres the catch... to turn it off you have to answer a series of difficult questions. But listen to the best part.. the company built a nearly impossible to open battery compartment. So if your not in the mood to answer questions theres an off button that you have to hold down for THIRTY SECONDS to turn it off lol... I must admit, its a pretty clever way of getting people awake, but im too stubborn to have this clock. I would more than likely end up late to where ever it is i had to go trying to sit down and answer all of the questions. Not sure how I would explain that to my boss...









0 comments:

Post a Comment