The Q.U.A.C.K Squad Memoirs

Three homies and a rubber ducky. Pause...








I was running some errands around Wall St. last week, and I couldn't help but notice all the stockbrokers and business men running around the city. Some of them were flashy, strolling around with their five hundred dollar suits and fat cigars, but the others seemed to be the complete opposite. The latter looked like zombies, either dragging themselves to their destination, or checking their watches every three steps in the biggest rush of their lives to get to where they had to go. From what I could see, there was no in between.
All these observations raised a series of questions in my head.

"How many of the people I saw today actually love what they do?"

"Were the ones that seemed happy excited about what they do for a living, or excited about the money they were making?"

I never really found the answers, but I got a pretty cool idea for a some pictures I wanted to take. What if DJ's and stock brokers switched roles? What would an ideal work day look like?

Check out some of my favorite shots from the photo shoot to find out.





































Photography by Jeffery R. Miller







0 comments:

Post a Comment