The Q.U.A.C.K Squad Memoirs

Three homies and a rubber ducky. Pause...



I was eating cereal Late one night and saw this...A black cornflake...then i thought to myself....why the f*ck is this the ONLY black cornflake in the whole box of cereal?....so i came to the conclusion that the cornflake makers r clearly racist and r sending subliminal messages such as this through cereal and subconsciously promoting the fact that black corn flakes(Black People) may stick out but are forever surrounded by the golden corn flakes(white people) and will always be the minority.....and think about it....when you see a burnt corn flake like this in your bowl of cereal...What Do You Do With It?....you scoop it out and throw it away....EXACTLY what the man wants you to do....but u kno what?......I ATE THE BLACK CORNFLAKE....nd it was FREAKIN AWESOME.....*Good way to stick it to the man Jboy*...yep..sooo there u go....the makers of cornflakes are racist....well....its either that or they accidently burned some cornflakes and that one cornflake accidently made it into the good batch and then to my bowl....but clearly my explanation makes more sense lol....maybe i over analyzed this whole thing.....*moment of silence to think*.....Naaaaaahhhh

2 comments:

R said...

They are actually errant (and rather flattened) mouse turds...

MyCreationTV.com said...

I just this minute also found one single black cornflake in my bowl of cornflakes. Personally I thought this black cornflake is the cancergiving one... dunno why but I don't trust the black cornflake.

Post a Comment